TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a recent thread (that has now been moved to Technical Write-ups and therefore is impossible to reply to) OurDee mentioned that Ron is now providing better pictures and instructions in the Bay Area Yamaha kick start kit.

I bought my kit a year ago but have not got around to installing it because I have had too much fun riding. However, with the winter weather in full force now I figured this would be a good time to take a break and install it. When my kit shipped the pictures and instructions were pretty basic.

Does anyone have an electronic version of the new pics and instructions that they might be able to e-mail?

Thanks,

Old White Truck

·
Registered
385 Posts
Not yet. I'm going to order the kit, so if you don't have by the time I get mine, I'll send you a copy.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
My kit came with a cd (which I can't find at the moment...) I would asume they put the instructions and oics on the cd, I'd call them and ask them to email it to you, I'm sure they would, nice guys out there.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
It's an easy install, just ckeck to see that the return spring is wound tight enough before you put it all back together.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Update: I put in one of those fancy Shorai batteries. The Kick starter saved my day at 0* degrees out. I went with the 14 battery and find it easiest to just use the kick starter at the lower temps. 2 kicks and it's running. I'm not waiting 4 minutes to see if the battery might come up to power.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts