TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
That's scary stuff... A friend I work with ran into a branch a few weeks ago and almost lost half of his upper lip...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Was this guy on a TW?!

That's crazy that the stick that got him was 1" (according to the link). Barely seems like that would get you, until you realize you're sliding across it after being thrown from the bike. Hope that guy makes it with nothing more than a cool scar and story. Sounds like they were safe and responsible riders (full safety gear) and they just got unlucky.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I take along my .45ACP for vicious animals. Trees are another matter,could bring along a Stihl to do battle with.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I take along my .45ACP for vicious animals. Trees are another matter,could bring along a Stihl to do battle with.
could you steer and aim?

helmet cam captures bike hitting bear:

·
Registered
261 Posts
We must always remember that we are essentially bags of water surounding a rather fragile calcium frame.

But hey, ya have to admit, this is why it's so enjoyable to get on a crotch flyer and ride. It's the danger and the accelerated experience. It's the closest thing to flying you can get while staying on the ground.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts