TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night's light snow saved the tracks of a back bear cruising through. Funny, he usually comes tonight when neighbors put out their garbage. I tried to find where he stepped just right to make the overlapping tracks often mistaken for Bigfoot's but no luck. Can see his toes though. uploadfromtaptalk1447723672106.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1447723701915.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1447723736484.jpg The Carpenter's pencil for scale is about 6.5 i inches long.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm jealous! I was just telling Lin a couple of day's ago, that I wished the bears that have been getting into the compost bin would make some tracks.
I'd like to do try making a mold around it and filling it with plaster of paris, like when I was a kid.
How can you be absolutely sure it wasn't a saskwatch that was walking tip-toe like around the house, so you wouldn't hear em'?
RicklesssS

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
For a little country kitchen in a hick town the Sasquatch churns out some mighty tasty & fairly sophisticated meals. Located at the only paved 4-way intersection on the old Lincoln Highway in town the restaurant attracts more customers than any other eatery. Being the first hint of civilization for folks coming out of the major forest access route means it collects adventure bikes, dual sport KTMs, side-by-sides, hunters, hikers, woodcutters, and the occasional TW. I imagine the real sasquatchs like to flirt with the friendly chubby waitresses there too.

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe they are after the friendly waitresses.. images-5.jpeg Nights-with-Sasquatch.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts