TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FYI Seat Concepts is raising their prices on May 14th 2016 the first price increase in 6 years

I have a few of each style kit left in stock and plan to place a large order before the prices increase so if you buy through me you'll get a good deal and the more people who order this week the more I will order for the future so I can keep out "Forum Member Pricing" at the current levels for a while longer

I also have brand new black OEM Yamaha TW200 Seats in case you want to build an entire new seat and keep your original seat for when you sell or trade your TW

The 2015 Yamaha OEM Seats run $139 plus actual postage / shipping and I always try to save as much as possible on postage

As a courtesy to Seat Concepts please don't mention pricing on the SC kits here on the forum they have a booming business outside what we do here and we don't want people to feel bad about prices

As always local pickup in Seattle, Socal or any other place along my travel routes is welcomed and that saves all postage / shipping costs

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
By next weekend (Memorial Day) I'll have all 4 styles of TW200 Seat Concepts kits back in hand ready to mail

This week I do have a few standard black kits and a few all carbon fiber ready to roll

I stocked up before the price increase so the price is still the same til these find their way to new homes

Here's to happy butts all across North America one SC seat kit at a time :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
not to be an ass but I believe you meant Memorial day
Hahahahahah. I fought that too but I can't ever remember the two either

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All Seat Concepts TW200 SEAT KITS are now ready to mail

Standard Black

Gripper Top / Carbon Fiber (design) sides

Embossed Top / Standard Black Sides

All Carbon Fiber design (top & sides)

Payment - US Postal MO sent via snail mail or Chase Bank's "Quick Pay"

PM me or
email fred at placerlode dot com direct thanks!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Placerlode..............seeing as how I...and a Mystery Misfit...will be going all around Alaska for the month of July...I will make the offer that if you can SELL some of these Seat Concepts cover & foam kits to riders in Alaska....I will haul all the kits they buy from you, so it saves a LOT on shipping...and...I will install the covers & foam kits for these TW200 riders. I can easily bring my electric stapler, and other tools needed for this, and do it on the spot.

So, your assignment....if you should accept it.....is to Sell...SELL...S E L L these SC kits, and I will be your shipping guy, and the installer.
That's one Helluva offer to say the least so CALLING ALL ALASKA TW'ers here's your chance to get a Seat Concepts seat kit for the best deal ever with delivery and installation it's safe to say this is a once in a lifetime deal

I have a good stash of all 4 SC models in hand as we speak

Thanks again TWilight and I wish you well on what sounds like a fantastic summer Mis-adventure

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
July 1st inventory update

I have new Seat Concepts TW200 seat kits (foam and vinyl cover you attach to your oem plastic seat pan with 1/4" staples)

StandardBlack

Gripper Top with Carbon Fiber (design) sides

All Carbon Fiber design my personal fav

Out of stock on Embossed kits more coming soon

Please PM me for prices and pls don't mention the cost in this thread out of courtesy to SC for the deal they gave the forum members

Happy 4th of July Dubbers save at least 2 fingers lol

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be back" home" this Thursday August 11th and I have all the Seat Concepts kits ready to mail except the embossed (I don't sell many embossed so I don't order very many and I had a mini run on them !)

Standard Black
Gripper Top / Carbon Fiber sides
All Carbon Fiber

In stock

SC kits include the custom vinyl cover and the new foam which is amazingly more comfortable than the OEM seat - you need a stapler with 1/4" staples to install the cover & foam and it is a very easy job nothing to fear even for the beginner

Please PM for price

no paypal payments please

1 - 16 of 16 Posts