TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,855 Posts
Hey – whatever floats your boat

In the UK it’s unlawful to discriminate by sex, which is why females now have to pay as much for insurance as males, and can no longer retire (get their pensions) early – equality in everything

Perhaps not quite what they were after, but they asked for it, and got it – how could we as a sexually equal democracy do anything else ? ……

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I don't understand how in certain jobs: men must have short hair and are not allowed to wear an earring (because it will interfere with their ability to do their job) - but their woman co-worker doing the exact same job right beside them can have long hair and wear an earring. I just don't know how this is not discrimination based on sex (gender) and has not been outlawed by court cases over here.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I catch chix whizzin' in the mens room at the pub all the time. But if we even think about returning the favor........

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
If I had his/her address I would send a bottle of Midol.

GaryL

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
albertans have alwas laughed in our faces about how much cheaper their insurance was than ours. he/she must be an exceptionally bad driver to have to pay that much. maybe he/she will be a better driver as a female, they'll like him in jail. only in alberta!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts