TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby gave me a list of bikes that were my size to choose from a yr ago, and, of course, I picked a T-Dub. Well, after quite a bit of searching, we found the perfect one. And it's AWESOME...so so awesome. :D I made 7 miles worth of laps around the yard after we got home, and I loved every minute of it. I am 100% satisfied with choosing a TW, and look forward to having some really amazing adventures on it.
PICT0623.JPG

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Nice! Welcome. Ok, now how many laps? :)

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
OMG! OMG! OMG!...you rode it around the yard...with that stock front tire? It's amazing you are still alive to pose for that photo. :D And after that many miles your rear sprocket has now been destroyed by the stock chain, and...you need an oil change. :D

View attachment 16789

Joking of course, and the joke is not on you, it's on us. Glad you found the forum. Your bike looks great, have lots of fun this summer, and if you need any help with it these guys and gals can provide it.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the congrats and encouraging words! After the newness wears off, im sure I will have a million questions for y'all, but for now, im just enjoying being able to tractor around the yard in first gear. ;) At 34 yrs old, safety first is the ONLY way to go. For sure!!!

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Hope you gave your Hubby a big hug for such a good gift, it is so much more usable than just another piece of fancy jewelry . May you have many memorable rides together.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hope you gave your Hubby a big hug for such a good gift, it is so much more usable than just another piece of fancy jewelry . May you have many memorable rides together.
I'm glad u pointed that out Fred. I say jewelry is for the wedding...not every holiday there after. My husband and me don't go to the movies, concerts, or what not. We like to actively have fun together, and what better way than going for a ride every day. This is absolutely perfect for us. :D :D :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keep us posted Mudbug. These little bikes are the greatest as are the folks that ride them. Hope to see you on a ride. Maybe Moab next year.
For sure plumbstraight. Getting a bike has been a life long dream of mine. I couldn't be happier sharing with y'all. As soon as I lose my training wheels, the possibilities will be endless. lol

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Oh, she's hooked...on the bike and the forum! :)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I'm glad u pointed that out Fred. I say jewelry is for the wedding...not every holiday there after. My husband and me don't go to the movies, concerts, or what not. We like to actively have fun together, and what better way than going for a ride every day. This is absolutely perfect for us. :D :D :D
What a lucky man your husband is to have found you. When at Moab this last march we had a couple there and they, like you get out and enjoy riding. Is a dream for most of us to enjoy a team effort on these bikes and quads.
I can tell you as many of the members here that went to Moab, it was a life experience with total strangers that makes a person want to take a different road in life. Getting somewhat acquainted through words here and then meeting in person, want to travel the country to these get togethers.
The TW brings together some of the most wonderful people I have ever had the pleasure to play with.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Nice picks, get those training wheels off as soon as you can. We look forward to having you and your fellow ride with us. One thing I would do with your new bike is put an O ring chain on it while your sprockets are new.

Thanks for coming on board. We have a few ladies that like to ride these in here and is good to get your perspectives and input. Moab is only 11 months away.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
And one will offer to let you use his Coach leather belt as an oil filter wrench:D Then offer you a cold beer that he loaded into the cooler over a week ago. It WILL still be frosty too:p

Tom

1 - 20 of 82 Posts