1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Mingus Highway, Az.

·
Registered
601 Posts
How do I make my pics full size? I could do it before the forum change but now I don't know how on my phone.
my phone on tapatak gives me the option of small, medium or large BUT if the image is high res it wont allow you to go massive. the lower the res the bigger the image.... at least thats what ive found

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Contrary to popular belief, we do occasionally wash our TW's.
Mrs Trip:

Oops! Not on the move....

...high centered on a pipe...guess who had to wade in and give her a push?

Found one of me...I'm usually the one with the camera...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Sledhead, when was that photo taken?...I'm curious because it looks like dusk.

·
Registered
4 Posts
TW200 new to me - on the move to it's new home in Tennessee

011a.jpg :rolleyes:I know this is a stretch as far as showing photos of TW200's on the move. TW200 member Small's convinced me it was time I had a TW200 of my own. I followed him a lot on the Pucky Huddle Missouri Ride to Breakfast Event. For several weeks following the epic crashing of my beloved, pristine 1989 Honda NX250 @ that event, I found several TW200's within 500 miles that interested me. It became easy for me to make a decision....

The TW200 I bought was listed in the Tulsa Craigslist. It was a low-mile (924 actual) 2009 model, adult owned and maintained. Leaving from middle Tennessee, I drove to my daughter's home in Grove, Oklahoma with trailer in tow. It also gave me another opportunity to spoil my latest grandson (5 months). I'm back home again and the upgrades have begun to arrive via the USPS and UPS. The temperatures here took a nosedive dipping into the low 20's @ night and only warming up to the high 30's yesterday and today. Warmer temps are on the horizon. I'll hopefully be a regular Rides Report contributor very soon.

Thanks for reading,

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Rhodetrip are some of those pics on Onion creek? Hey Chuck im glad to see that you made it over to the dark side. Hope to ride with you again in the future "maybe at a bit slower pace"

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Rhodetrip are some of those pics on Onion creek? QUOTE]

Its Hunter Creek on Kane Creek Rd, Moab. The other shot is Elbow Rock Rd, here in scenic Little Rhody.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sledhead, when was that photo taken?...I'm curious because it looks like dusk.
It's close to dusk. I remember it well because we were looking for a trail to follow to find a campsite. It might look darker because it's a cell phone pic. We found the best camp site of the trip about 5 miles up an old mine trail.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i'm usually behind the lens, but wingnut and evan snapped many a picture at the sheet iron III and i made it into a few of them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts