TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,495 Posts
I also prefer Rocky Mtn., but I've purchased from Amazon too. I would also look at Cycle Gear if you have one nearby that will mount and balance at a discounted rate if you buy from them. The 241 is an easy tire to spoon on, but sometimes it's nice not to have to. ;)

· Premium Member
5,002 Posts
I bought mine through Amazon in 2014 and paid $52 for it. Today I look and they are wanting over $80 for the same damn tire! Well, if they are that fond of it, then best they keep it for themselves I say.

· Registered
2004 TW200, Jet'd, DGV2, JNS LED, Aux LED, Acerbis, ProTaper, LED Hi-Viz tail bar, PM Racks, SHAD
934 Posts
Price is price - you'll look for your best deal, but if you want a vendor recommendation, my last tire purchase was with Chapparal Motorsports.

They move a lot of tires, so lower chance of getting older stock (check your tire date codes!) & price and service were spot on. Free Shipping over $75

I would also have no hesitation ordering from RMATV, or Amazon, either. Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts