TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I’m new to owning a TW200 but I’m really looking forward to enjoying this world. Mine is a 1990 with 3450 miles. I am in search of 2 parts for it. 1st the housing for the right switches on the handlebar. The one with the starter and the kill switch. The PO lost the upper part of it. The lower and the actual switches are still intact. 2nd I’m looking for the rear right turn signal arm. Any leads would be appreciated. Are aftermarket options out there? I would prefer to stay OEM but I’m having trouble finding them.

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
eBay.

·
Registered
8,310 Posts
Hey all, I’m new to owning a TW200 but I’m really looking forward to enjoying this world. Mine is a 1990 with 3450 miles. I am in search of 2 parts for it. 1st the housing for the right switches on the handlebar. The one with the starter and the kill switch. The PO lost the upper part of it. The lower and the actual switches are still intact. 2nd I’m looking for the rear right turn signal arm. Any leads would be appreciated. Are aftermarket options out there? I would prefer to stay OEM but I’m having trouble finding them.
The first part you mention would be the twist grip/start/kill switch housing. I have that entire part so drop me a PM with your address and just pay the mail cost as long as you are in the US.

GaryL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts