TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's early. We are only two months down into the year, but I want to start this so I can find it in December and remember my picks. Feel free to add yours.

"I wouldn't ride a TW to Guyana with a heated vest on." --- billmags

EDIT: I didn't say it originally, and apparently I should have. I'm looking for quotes of things said by our members in their posts during the year 2014 so I can go back in December 2014 and have a recap of the humorous comments of the year.

·
Registered
13,784 Posts
"People take moderate sized RV's down this road, so for the TW it was just another beautiful day in the desert." --- Vagabond

Reactions: damasovi and Fred

·
Registered
13,784 Posts
Well, cant say much about upgrades but the one thing this year I'm gonna add to my Tdub is my butt on that seat more! ---JBme63

Reactions: damasovi and Fred

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Not from this forum so doesn't qualify for the contest, but here's a couple I like:

self discipline...........personal responsibility - DingWeed

It only takes 12 horsepower to ride around the world, the rest is just wheelspin - BigDog

·
Registered
13,784 Posts
From r80rt: "To be lost, you have to care where you are, and I don't"

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Originally Posted by elime

And honestly I don't always express myself well. It seems at times I am the only one that knows what I am talking about and other times I am the only one that agrees with what I am saying.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Originally Posted by elime

And honestly I don't always express myself well. It seems at times I am the only one that knows what I am talking about and other times I am the only one that agrees with what I am saying.
Boy, I know the feeling.

Reactions: TW-Brian

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
"Do a Qwerty on them"
by Xracer. :)

Reactions: jbfla
1 - 20 of 56 Posts