TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I want to sell one of my bikes but I don't want to spend money to advertise on cycletrader or deals on wheels. Anyone know of any free sites I can list it for sale on?? Sites that actually work?

·
Registered
13,650 Posts
If in America, here on the forum in the classified section and on craigslist. Both free.

If in Canada, here on the forum in the classified section and on the bulletin board of the local Tim Horton's. OK, this part was a joke, but I think they call craigslist something different in the land up nord!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I completely forgot about craigslist. I'm in america. Keep the list of free sites rolling in. I'm going to list on all of them. I lost my job recently and have to sell it fast.

·
Registered
638 Posts
So I want to sell one of my bikes but I don't want to spend money to advertise on cycletrader or deals on wheels. Anyone know of any free sites I can list it for sale on?? Sites that actually work?
depends on your location. Craigs is most everywhere. If you are along the I15 from Nevada to Idaho KSL.COM is giant. Check your local media for sale pages.
for example, if I was more gainfully employed, this one needs a little attention and a good home.
Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming | ksl.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
depends on your location. Craigs is most everywhere. If you are along the I15 from Nevada to Idaho KSL.COM is giant. Check your local media for sale pages.
for example, if I was more gainfully employed, this one needs a little attention and a good home.
Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming | ksl.com
Have any of you tried any of these sites?? Used Motorcycles Minnesota | Used Sport Bikes | Simply Street Bikes Used Motorcycles for Sale: Motorcycle Trading Post GreatVehicles.com - Used Cars For Sale - Online Vehicle Classified Ads

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
see the link in my signature below for tips to sell on CL...and find a motorcycle forum for your particular bike or a regional motorcycle forum for your area and post it there...you may have to have a certain post count to post in the classifieds section though and sometimes it's not free depending on the forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts