TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/Riding/Dual-Sport-Riding

The Best Organized Dual Sport Rides in America Are Here!

The Beta AMA National Dual Sport Series includes some of the most amazing single-track trail in the country, all tied together by incredible backroads through America's countryside. Designed to provide the perfect off-road riding experience, these two-day events include ample, challenging routes that are well marked and well designed.
This series is intended for serious off-road-oriented dual sport motorcycles. For larger adventure-style bikes, consider events in the KTM AMA National Adventure Riding Series.
AMA membership is required for these national-level events. A one-event pass may be purchased for $20 (only available for purchase at the event) or a full AMA membership for $49 (online or at the event).

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I'm sure his Husky 701 will do just fine.
Nothing real close to us JJ with the exception of the Hammer Run but that's not till next November. So weird that it's out of Elizabeth, NJ in the shadow of Newark.

Then there's Lock Haven, PA in June but that's in conflict with a Pine Barrens camp & ride for me. It's also pretty far.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure his Husky 701 will do just fine.
Nothing real close to us JJ with the exception of the Hammer Run but that's not till next November. So weird that it's out of Elizabeth, NJ in the shadow of Newark.

Then there's Lock Haven, PA in June but that's in conflict with a Pine Barrens camp & ride for me. It's also pretty far.

They usually add more through the spring but it is rather sparse currently Mike. I'm sure we will get our time in we always do.. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts