TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Turn the dump to Glass and pound those Goat Fornicating SOBs back to the Stone Age....which they aren't far removed anyway...:happy1:

·
Registered
13,645 Posts
the Moab had a nicer paint job on it than my truck did when it was new!
I think it cost more than your truck too, not just the paint job but the whole kit-n-kaboodle!

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
If you google the "Father Of All Bombs" you'll find its four times as powerful as the MOAB and guess who has it?

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Lil Kim is a stark raving lunatic and the best was to deal with him is with a rather small bomb dropped right on his head. If Trump was to take him and his top brass out with just one Tomahawk North Korea will probably rejoice and join the rest of this world.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Then all those hot looking babes in uniform would be free to circulate a bit.

North Korean Female Soldiers | Military.com

Ha! I don't know the first thing about life in NK other than what we read and hear. I would surely place a bet that given the opportunity to defect or if their twerp leader and his henchmen were to die they would gladly come to the light. From the reports I read better than half of his subjects are starving and those hot looking gals must do what they have to just to eat. Hunger is probably the single most motivating condition in human life.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
No, hunger takes second place to sex. Given a choice between food and sex, which would you choose?
We differ here! I always feed her and lubricate her with a good wine or tequila first. Actually, I don't do much of anything on an empty stomach.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Just wondering Who wants to be next to get Trumped upon! Trump sent 60 greeting cards to Syria and 59 got delivered. He sent one big MOFO or was it a MOAB to ISIS in Afghanistan but there was no one left to sign for it. Lil Kim in NK has an expiration date on his forehead but it seems like the Ruskis are pushing the outer limits by flying too darn close to AK. Iran might want to think about running because they might not have ran fast enough and Turkey might not get invited to thanksgiving unless they are on the menu. North Africa and in particular Somalia is also on the gift list so I'm just wondering who wants to be next for a little air mail?

GaryL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts