TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
2015 TW200
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Nice vid! Cool to see all the TW's. And, and riding/scenery looked great!

Job well done!
Thank You!

The herd was in full force! 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐😃

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thank You!

Miriam on the TW200 Facebook page really deserves the credit for creating the event, but unfortunately her truck broke down and couldn’t make the ride! She was absolutely bummed!

Nonetheless, I fully enjoyed leading the group and already have plans for a possible desert group ride this winter!
For those interested in possible future rides, where will details be posted?

Sent from the demons in my head

2015 TW200
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
For those interested in possible future rides, where will details be posted?

Sent from the demons in my head
If you’re on Facebook, join the TW200 West Coast Community page.

If I’m participating in a ride, I will post and keep info up to date on my Instagram account.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Wow the stars really aligned for that ride. They just issued a Ca. State wide forest closure. If you had waited a week it would have been wasted. There was a fire in the Cajon pass just days before your event but quickly contained. Again very fortunate, good for you.

2015 TW200
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Wow the stars really aligned for that ride. They just issued a Ca. State wide forest closure. If you had waited a week it would have been wasted. There was a fire in the Cajon pass just days before your event but quickly contained. Again very fortunate, good for you.
Made it by the skin of our goat teeth! The TW gods were certainly watching over us!

·
Registered
54 Posts
We have some great riding in AZ in the cooler season (Nov - Apr) in Phoenix area. Would be happy to work you on planning group rides here.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts