TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

Well last summer, not wanting to be bothered with "Helmet Hair" as we rode the Upper Great Lakes for over a week, so I got my hair buzzed....first time since basic training back in the Air Force in 1968....well I kind of enjoyed not having to mess with my long gray locks for the rest of the Summer....so back to my Barber George yesterday and told him "To Buzz It" ....:eek:

Much more easy not to mess with it when camping and riding....I'm sure by the time April and May come around, it will be grown back;)

night and bald 014.JPG This Morning

and last July crossing Lake Michigan with Bikes on the SS Badger on our Great Lakes Ride:

Great Lakes Run 025.JPG

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^^^ Isn't that a synonym for "Old Fart" :cool:

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I like you with hair Pat.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like you with hair Pat.
I always ask the wife....she doesn't mind, so long as it grows back :p

But I figure 2 weeks on the road, then baseball with caps and facemasks on when I come back{First Game Scheduled for March 19th} the less hair the better, after all I'm not exactly 25 anymore and looking to 'score' with the ladies .:cool:

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Pat, with your handsome good looks, not getting a haircut keeps you in loop for the "chicks". You're not that old bro. ;)

Now on the other hand, a haircut or not isn't going to help TWilight. :p

And me? I'm just an old fat bald guy that all the "chicks" love regardless. :D

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Big Bend Rides #1

Been looking around at rides I can take at Big Bend N.P.....this one had possibilities::calm:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Old Ore Road is a good one, Hoot.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Hopefully you make out better than this fellow on Old Ore Road.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Both of those rides are convenient from the Rio Grande Village campground. We had the Castolon campground all to ourselves... well, except for these guys:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Both of those rides are convenient from the Rio Grande Village campground. We had the Castolon campground all to ourselves... well, except for these guys:

I hear these guys are like Black Bears up north....if your food isn't locked up they will come calling to snack on it: :rolleyes:

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
267 Posts
:D

Well last summer, not wanting to be bothered with "Helmet Hair" as we rode the Upper Great Lakes for over a week, so I got my hair buzzed....first time since basic training back in the Air Force in 1968....well I kind of enjoyed not having to mess with my long gray locks for the rest of the Summer....so back to my Barber George yesterday and told him "To Buzz It" ....:eek:

Much more easy not to mess with it when camping and riding....I'm sure by the time April and May come around, it will be grown back;)

View attachment 27277 This Morning

and last July crossing Lake Michigan with Bikes on the SS Badger on our Great Lakes Ride:

View attachment 27278

Wearing that Yellow Shirt, hair cut and cool stache , you look like Hulk Hogans brother

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^ "Little" Brother {but older than the Hulkster} ;)

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Why did the javelina cross the road? To trip up Hoot, of course! 1-pig.jpg
Actually there shouldn't be more than 10 or so per square mile. They just like to herd so when you see one cross ahead look out for others. bigpigmap.jpg

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well Montezuma Nick and I headed over to Borneo's Ranch this afternoon for a final "shake down" before we head out to Texas the end of the week....windy and warm today, a near record high of 64....I think we are basically set for Big Bend....time and the next 3 weeks will tell....

I did talk Nick into stopping by the Spencerville, Indiana, Covered Bridge on the way back to Ohio...this classic is still in unse {3 ton limit} and was built in 1873.....we are ready to put the finishing touches on our TWs and head south to south Texas....photos and story will hopefully follow in the weeks to come: :D

Covered Bridge Spencerville {3} 3d.png

1 - 19 of 19 Posts