TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love going to Big Bend and getting away from it all. I spent a week out there in late April and had a great time. Here is a shot of my TW while stopped to smell the cactus, so to speak. (memory foam is the BOMB!)

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I was so inspired by this thread I decided to post this picture of myself and my pet bigfoot riding our rainbow colored unicorns. I hope you enjoy the pictures as they capture the moment well.

Tom

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Well Hell, since he didn't really supply a photo here is one from our March Trip to B B :D

Big Bend OOR.jpg

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
I was so inspired by this thread I decided to post this picture of myself and my pet bigfoot riding our rainbow colored unicorns. I hope you enjoy the pictures as they capture the moment well.Tom
You guys look like you were made for each other.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
You guys look like you were made for each other.
Thank you! I was hoping the pic I included clearly represented the paternal relationship I share with "Fuzzy". Did you notice the patch of four leaf clovers the unicorns were munching on? We are having a banner year for them up here.

Tom

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
No Fred. We have seen a rapid decline in white rabbits since the werewolves moved in down the street. :mad:

Tom

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
So what are the new neighbor's names? You may refer to me on the next full moon as Monsier Ebony Claw. 6dc94d5a6e9a18b93c6c662830b279e1.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts