TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went for an adventure on Saturday May 31st. I tried a trail I'd never been on before. I was rewarded with an incredible diversity of beauty and landscape.
The trail is mainly single track. Parts are more single than others with sections of fist-sized loose rocks and also smooth mountain soil.
I got sprinkled on, saw a rainbow, became closely connected with a tick, and enjoyed sun and shade.

Here are a few pictures and a video of parts of my ride. The terrain is much steeper than the video shows. The Dub is perfect for my slow riding pleasure. I love my 54 tooth sprocket! I think it's time for some bark busters, though.

The light was just right at the end of the day to make the grassy meadow GLOW
20140530_185709.jpg

At times I felt like I was in a jungle.
20140530_182009.jpg
20140530_183948.jpg

Here's that memorable rainbow.
20140530_181548.jpg

I'll attach the video in a minute.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, I didn't realize the tall photos would be posted on their side. That's frustrating...

·
Registered
19,584 Posts
Beautifull. When we click twice your images get rightened, so no worries mate.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help, Fred. I'm still trying to figure out how to do all this stuff. Sometimes I feel like the old lady in the Geico commercial with her photos taped on the wall of her house. I'm sure I'll get it in time with help from kind people such as yourself.:D

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Beautiful pics - the rainbow shot is stunning! Glad you had a good ride. Thanks for letting us tag along with you.

·
Registered
13,403 Posts
"I got sprinkled on, saw a rainbow, became closely connected with a tick, and enjoyed sun and shade."

AWESOME! Couldn't have said or shown it better. Fun times!:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts