TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody seen this site. Great photos of T-Dubs in various dress over the years. Kind of fun.

http://www.bikepics.com/yamaha/tw200/

There are photos of other bikes on the site as well, I guess - I didn't look though.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I have not seen that. Good find.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Many of these bikes are listed improperly. The fact that they have 86' listed as a year should say enough. There are some good pics though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sweeeeet! Love those colors.
Yeah, I'm really torn as I want to actually change it but it really is in great shape for the age and stock so....aarrrrgggg. What I want is to either make a gas tank shaped like a 42 harley(big feat for me to do) and then paint the whole bike army green with the numbers and letters on the tank like the ww2 bikes.. hmm..so torn I love this color also..
Thx!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Anybody seen this site. Great photos of T-Dubs in various dress over the years. Kind of fun.

http://www.bikepics.com/yamaha/tw200/

There are photos of other bikes on the site as well, I guess - I didn't look though.

my vote is the 1987 photo.. Loved that pic..I wouldnt dare try that though as I would be picking asphalt out of my as-phalt if you know what I mean!

·
Registered
466 Posts
IMO I really like the look of the '03 model with the grey tank and blue stripes! not so sure on the two tone grey/black seat, but love the tank.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
IMO I really like the look of the '03 model with the grey tank and blue stripes! not so sure on the two tone grey/black seat, but love the tank.

My 2004...I believe the '03 had a yellow/gold stripe and accents, but still white plastics. I love that '05 with black plastics too, brother.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Do you guys know if the 05's all had black rims?

I just picked up an 05 with silver rims... I'm wondering now if they were switched at some point?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yeah, I wish mine did too. Oh well, gotta work with ya got

Btw, is that a pelican box on your bike? What size is it?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
My completely stock 1989 T Dub..except the mirrors

----------------------------------------"SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET"------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nice bike dude.. How many miles on the old gal? OMM.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts