TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD.
I'm trying to organize my cluttered shop and found a box of TW stuff that I had forgot about. This HID headlight kit (26-6400) was in the box and I don't need it. If someone can use it they can have it for $10 plus shipping. It's new, never used. I think the first time I even opened the box was to take these pictures an hour ago.

When I sort thru the box of spare parts I'm sure I'll find more things I no longer need and will post them.

Thanks for looking.

Image1.jpg Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg Image4.jpg

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
I have a pair of 6,000 degree Kelvin black body radiation H4 HIDs I tried to give away, also no takers. Funny thing my H4s have HID low beam but a halogen filament for the high beam, makes for an odd driving experience when oncoming traffic prefers the yellower, dimmer 4,000 degree high beam rather than the blindingly intense low beams. Certainly the HID low beam light output is astoundingly bright and offers the best illumination of the road and surroundings ahead..

Does your offered H4 bulb have H.I.D. output on both HI and LO beams?

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Nice offer, should make someone very happy. Good time of year to upgrade lighting what with the shorter days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts