TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to post some basic pictures of the bikes and parts we are selling. These Items are all from Russ's collection, and all items will be sold! I will answer questions anyone has if you will contact me by direct e-mail. [email protected]. Bikes for sale 001.JPG Bikes for sale 002.JPG Bikes for sale 003.JPG This is bike #2 NO TITLE

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lots of parts, exhaust, tanks, etc.

Bikes for sale 013.JPG Bikes for sale 014.JPG Bikes for sale 015.JPG Bikes for sale 018.JPG I have a large box with an assortment of parts and pieces. Will try and get more photos of misc later.
Mel

·
Registered
6,436 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I must remind everyone, these bikes will be sold at silent auction at the Russ Austin Memorial ride. There will be no parts sold from them individually. There are lots of other parts and pieces that have not been photographed yet.
Mel

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess I haven't been clear on the these bikes for sale. I did describe the process in the Ride thread. They will be auctioned to the highest bidder at the Russ Austin Memorial Ride in June. It will be by silent auction at the ride, or by online auction on line. If you want to bid on one of the bikes on line, summit your bid to me with secured funds. If it is the highest bid, you will own it. Transportation will be on you. There will be a total of the lots bid also. That will be one bid on everything. If it is higher than all of the individual bids together, that bid will own all of the lots.
Any questions, PM or e-mail me. These funds will all go to Purple People Eater, Russ's wife.
Mel

·
Super Moderator
18,056 Posts
Might I suggest being generous in your bids. We want to be a blessing to GinaMarie.

Reactions: Dubzha

·
Registered
385 Posts
If I may, and if there is a seat pan [cusion still attached is okay], I will buy it. I have an XT tank and seat concepts kit waiting for it.
I still plan on arriving early to help where I can, Mel.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If anyone wants to arrive a day early, I am sure I can find things for you to help with. We have a lot going on with this ride. WELCOME EVERYONE!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts