TW200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dallas shooter who killed five cops wanted to kill more, ‘especially white officers’: chief

One of the suspects who slaughtered five Dallas cops at an anti-police brutality protest said he was
on a quest to “kill white people, especially white officers.”

The gunman – identified as 25-year-old Micah X. Johnson by a Los Angeles Times reporter – holed
himself up in a parking garage after his Thursday night rampage. He detailed his sick conquest to
mediators before he was killed by a police bomb robot, Dallas Police Chief David Brown said at a
Friday morning press conference.

“He said he was upset at white people,” Brown said. “The suspect stated that he wanted to
kill white people, especially white officers.”

He was “upset about Black Lives Matter,” Brown said – although he stressed that he was not
affiliated with the activist group.

“We're not going to let a coward, who would ambush police officers, change our democracy," Brown said.

Racism at it's ugliest, and all over the false narrative, "Hands Up, Don't Shoot"

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Obama Spreads The Lie. What's His Goal?

Police Kill Ratio.jpg

According to statistics maintained by the far-left extremist Guardian newspaper in Britain, more than half
of all people killed by US police this year have been white, while only 25 percent have been black.

The Guardian’s statistics are contained in a tally of police killings maintained by that newspaper on a site
titled “The Counted.”

This was set up by the far-leftist newspaper with the intention of “proving” how “racist” the police in America
are—an aim which has now completely backfired in face of the facts. According to the Guardian’s tally, of the
approximately 1001 people killed by police this year in America, 502 were white, 250 were black, 163 were
Hispanic/Latino, 18 were Asian/Pacific Islander, 13 were American Indian, and 54 were other/unknown.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Lesson: Demonize "Police" as a group and not as "Individual" actors = Dallas.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
View attachment 32518

I don't expect a lot of comments or likes on this post.
Most people are too afraid to talk about this issue.
An issue that desperately needs to be talked about.
I'm not sure it is fear.... the issue of racism is deeply entrenched in most of us even though we do not recognize it. I really think it has a subtle foundation on our biology. Not a unique behaviour in homo sapiens world wide regardless of culture or ethnicity. It will take generations to change this... that which you do to the least of my brothers....

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
View attachment 32518

I don't expect a lot of comments or likes on this post.
Most people are too afraid to talk about this issue.
An issue that desperately needs to be talked about.
Too bad he isn't running for office..... he gets it.

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure it is fear.... the issue of racism is deeply entrenched in most of us even though we do not recognize it. I really think it has a subtle foundation on our biology. Not a unique behaviour in homo sapiens world wide regardless of culture or ethnicity. It will take generations to change this... that which you do to the least of my brothers....
Fear and distrust of the "other" will never go away. Most White people fear being labeled as racist,
and many White and Black people are simply racists with an agenda. The mayor of Dallas gave a
speech today that put this problem in a proper perspective.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Ok back to business.. ready for battle! Reporting for duty! :icon_salut:

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Ok back to business.. ready for battle! Reporting for duty! :icon_salut:
For the record if things get to mean in here i'm headed back to the safe thread... just sayin..

·
Registered
656 Posts
For the record if things get to mean in here i'm headed back to the safe thread... just sayin..
Just be sure to take the unicorns! And don't step in that other stuff.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I am not sure I agree with this troll. Racism seems unlikely to be biological since it is at its core a belief system. In all honesty I am of the opinion that there are very, very few racists here in America. Instead, we have allowed any non-PC thought or action to be labeled as racism. For example, If myself and my wife are walking down a poorly lit street in Chicago after enjoying a nice meal and a group of four or five loud individuals wearing hoodies is walking towards us and I start looking for a way to avoid contact with these individuals does that make me a racist? How about if I choose to go to a different gas station at 1am because my usual gas station has a group of hoodlums just loitering outside? How about if I choose NOT to rent my home/apartment to an unwed single mother of 3 who has no references? If my opinion on how people become less tolerant of other races is correct, how many new "racists" have been created by this administration, this media, BLM and groups like la raza?

Tom

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you’re black, you need to stay calm and repeatedly say, “Yes, sir,” to police officers if you want to “stay alive.” That is, according to CNN host Don Lemon.
“I’m an American, I shouldn’t have to do that. I shouldn’t have to be ‘yes, sir’-ing anybody, … but I do it because I want to stay alive,” Lemon said Thursday
afternoon. “That’s why I do it. Now my friends — my white counterparts — don’t do that.”

This A-Hole is one of those liberal progressives that push the divisive narrative that White cops are killing Black Americans because they're Black.
These people are trying to create a race war.

I say yes sir to police officers because I respect them. Their job is doubly hard if we don't respect and assist law enforcment.

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cops Shoot White Guy in Fresno; Nobody Pays Attention

Somehow, the shooting of an unarmed white man by police isn’t drawing any attention from the mainstream media.
Unlike the shootings of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling, which have created yet another firestorm complete with
accusations of police racism, the media is ignoring the death of Dylan Noble, a 19-year-old white man, on June 25.

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
President Obama took time out of his NATO trip in Poland to discuss two tragedies in Minnesota and Baton Rouge where black men were shot and killed by police.
Before the investigations have been completed, Mr. Obama implied that racism was the cause of of both deaths. “When incidents like this occur, there’s a big chunk
of our citizenry that feels as if, because of the color of their skin, they are not being treated the same, and that hurts, and that should trouble all of us,” President
Obama said at a press conference.

Unaware of the anger brewing on the streets back home, Mr. Obama added: “I would just ask those who question the sincerity or legitimacy of protests and
vigils and expressions of outrage who somehow label those expressions of outrage as quote unquote political correctness, I just ask folks to step back and think:
what if this happened to someone in your family?”

Hours later, the president was at the microphones again, this empathizing with the families of the fallen officers.

This Obamanation is responsible for the current war on police officers. He has encouraged it from the beginning,
When Michael Brown attacked and tried to murder a police officer and the "Hangs Up, Don't Shoot" movement was born.
'

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I think I'll stay out of this as it is just the standard presentation of the talking points. The issue of the "fear of the other" starts to take a deeper look.... it is to easy to just skim the surface. All of the families of the brutally killed are experiencing the same lose regardless of their skin color.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I am not sure I agree with this troll. Racism seems unlikely to be biological since it is at its core a belief system. In all honesty I am of the opinion that there are very, very few racists here in America. Instead, we have allowed any non-PC thought or action to be labeled as racism. For example, If myself and my wife are walking down a poorly lit street in Chicago after enjoying a nice meal and a group of four or five loud individuals wearing hoodies is walking towards us and I start looking for a way to avoid contact with these individuals does that make me a racist? How about if I choose to go to a different gas station at 1am because my usual gas station has a group of hoodlums just loitering outside? How about if I choose NOT to rent my home/apartment to an unwed single mother of 3 who has no references? If my opinion on how people become less tolerant of other races is correct, how many new "racists" have been created by this administration, this media, BLM and groups like la raza?

Tom
I wouldn't consider you racist for the actions you describe. And I would say that racism is only a superficial observable symptom of the biology that I suggest.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Pathetic,
~ ~ ~
The wife calls me today and asks if Im carrying, She knows I always do as I am allowed, Conceiled carry permit and NRA hand gun safety class,
This is bad when Eileen is ensuring that I "Don't leave home without it"
We may be on our way to another civil war,
This time it won't be the North against the South.
~ ~ ~
Im ready for DUTY as well.
~ ~ ~
Be careful out there folks!
Peter B

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Fear and distrust of the "other" will never go away. Most White people fear being labeled as racist,
and many White and Black people are simply racists with an agenda. The mayor of Dallas gave a
speech today that put this problem in a proper perspective.
I listened to him live and agree he spoke well and passionately. If we can't gain any ascendance over the "fear of the other" this type of behaviour will only be held in check by a civil society and the rule of law Tenuously as it is today. It will not or does not matter who the political overlords are, or who appears the be in control.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.