1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
56 Posts
It is certainly refreshing to read about a professional athlete doing nice things without regard to making the news. Sure beats the hell out of drunks, drugs and shooting reports of others. The article didn't mention whether or not he is covered with tattoos .................. John

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Only in the NFL{and NBA} can a guy like Tim Tebow be slandered by the press and the politically correct crowd for his embracing of his Christian Roots, while clowns like the dog killer, Michael Vick are consider heroes by the ESPN Crowd and the trash that worship them...as much as a sports person as I have been all of my life....I no longer watch the NFL, NBA, and most College Sports....these are not people you want your kids and grandkids to look up to.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm a jets fan since early 80s.. what they did to tebow was a disgrace. . I wanted to see him get the starting qb spot after 5he turkey evening buttfumble! !!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Borneo, My 19 year old son is severely Autistic. I appreciate you posting this. Was surprised that this thread was heading off the tracks. Again, thanks for posting it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts