TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went way over budget but its done "for now" lol.
Thanks for all the tips and thanks to Anthony at Tach Industries for the help with the rear light.
Items done and bought"
Bars
Bar Clamps
Grips
Headlight
Blinkers
Powdercoat Frame and Swingarm
Rattlecan misc parts
DG Pipe
Tach Industries LED Light
Painted Seat with Vinyl paint
New carb that ended up leaking like the old one
etc.
Here are the pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
No better way to get to know your bike. Well, other than riding. Congrats

·
Registered
204 TW200, Jets 'n Shims, DGV2, Acerbis Guards, ProTaper KX, JNS LED BLK
282 Posts
Nice work!

I see you decided to de-badge the DG. Looks real clean. Mulling that option over, myself.

Is that the 1" DG Quiet Core insert? I got the 1 & 3/8" version for mine - haven't run it yet, though.

Did you come up with a front turn signal option, or are they integrated into the headlight?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice work!

I see you decided to de-badge the DG. Looks real clean. Mulling that option over, myself.

Is that the 1" DG Quiet Core insert? I got the 1 & 3/8" version for mine - haven't run it yet, though.

Did you come up with a front turn signal option, or are they integrated into the headlight?
Yes I debadge my trucks, motos, etc. Looks cleaner in my opinion but to each their own.

I have the same turn signals as the rears just needed to get the brackets replaced since the original ones sent were defective.

thanks

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Went way over budget but its done "for now" lol.
In all honesty, what else could you have really justified spending disposable income on?
:):LOL:

Marty

Reactions: GrichG
1 - 6 of 6 Posts