TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '01 has a blue frame on it, you hardly ever see them. Whats the deal with the Blue Frame? I hope the are worth Millions.... Bwwwwwaaaaaaa

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
My '01 has a blue frame on it, you hardly ever see them. Whats the deal with the Blue Frame? I hope the are worth Millions.... Bwwwwwaaaaaaa
not sure it came from the factory that way... my '94 is smurfy blue, but with '05 black plastic looks sharp.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
My '96 has a blue frame, don't care for that color. Might have to do a camo paint job someday.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
My 2002 has a metallic blue frame. It is my understanding that these blue frames were the result of cooperation between Ducatti and Yamaha. Like Bianchi bicycles they were double butted to allow lighter but stronger frame design. They are lined with chrome and titanium and even as scrap metal are worth thousands. Me I'm holding onto mine until the hard times hit and inflation takes my bike into 6 figures. My Scott Trade advisor is dubious but what does he know? Ride carefully and don't scratch the blue stuff. tom

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Looks like after Brian's wrench and ride where were going to strip this TW we will have a very nice and very rare blue frame available. We'll take pics of it and let the bidding start.......

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
And, just in case the blue frame on Evan's Rainbow Warrior triggers a bidding war, I may be willing to offer a consolation prize to the losing bidder - another rare blue frame from this beauty!

100_2795.JPG

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
double the fun!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
You mean you all are offering me an investment opportunity. Lke the Heinz brothers, I might be able to corner the market and make off like a bandit. See you all on Wall Street. Tom

·
Registered
819 Posts
Looks like after Brian's wrench and ride where were going to strip this TW we will have a very nice and very rare blue frame available. We'll take pics of it and let the bidding start.......

I so very badly want that tank and rear fender!!!!! I just love those late 80s early 90s style graphics...Dare I say that they are RAD!!!!
Im serious ill buy them if theyre available

1 - 14 of 14 Posts