TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a few pics of the smoke and red Jimbo Shields, but have not seen a blue one installed. Anyone post a picture? I'd like purchase one for my 2002 (blue/white TW). Also have not come across a cost?

I appreciate everyone's willingness to help.

Dave

·
Registered
353 Posts
In case you weren't aware there's a pinned thread regarding the Jimbo windshield under the Classified forum with an email address.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Also there are 2 shades of blue: a lighter and a darker one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've seen the pinned topic and looked at the thread that had several pictures, but none hand a blue shield. Hoped someone with a Blue and White bike and blue shield might see this and post a pic.

Thanks.

Dave

·
Registered
548 Posts
I have the light blue on my 2009 ! Love it and get lots of comments on it. There is a pic posted on the first photo contest if you want a closer look. If you need close up i can get one for you, just let me know.

Thanks, Chris.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Mine came with an aftermarket windshield on it. I removed it to apply a sticker to the small stock fairing, and will not be putting the "big" screen back on.

I do want a little bit more wind deflection that the Jimbo shield seems to offer. One is my radar for sure.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a 94 and opted for the blue jimbo shield and will post a pic later when I am back home

1 - 8 of 8 Posts