TW200 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
wag the dog..... glad I'm not in your head....

innocuous
[iˈnäkyo͞oəs]

ADJECTIVE
  1. not harmful or offensive.
    "it was an innocuous question"
    synonyms:
    harmless · safe · nondangerous · nonpoisonous · nontoxic · nonirritant ·
    [more]

·
Registered
20,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I didn't intend this to be become a discourse on identity politics, police vs. citizenry, thinking initially the identity politics involved was actually just between one motorcyclist to another. Simple story of offering to help out.
However you folks have lit the fuse so I'll comment:

"I can't publicly announce that I will be speeding along the highway tonight and I forbid any police from pulling me over." -that is a very good analogy because the admittedly marxist revolutionary Black Lives Matter movement was started and recently accelerated over incidents where criminals resisted arrest. I was raised to comply with police investigations and adjudicate anything later in the judicial system. Thars what the courts and lawyers are for.
My Daddy taught me that if you resist the police you will likely get hurt., that resisting is something criminals do. Don't know who has been teaching some Americans that they can and should resist police authority on the street in order to avoid arrest for crimes they are caught in the act of committing.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Two thumbs up, if I could, Fred!

Reactions: Gullyjumper

·
Registered
608 Posts
I didn't intend this to be become a discourse on identity politics, police vs. citizenry, thinking initially the identity politics involved was actually just between one motorcyclist to another. Simple story of offering to help out.

"I can't publicly announce that I will be speeding along the highway tonight and I forbid any police from pulling me over." -that is a very good analogy because the admittedly marxist revolutionary Black Lives Matter movement was started and recently accelerated over incidents where criminals resisted arrest. I was raised to comply with police investigations and adjudicate anything later in the judicial system. Thars what the courts and lawyers are for.
My Daddy taught me that if you resist the police you will likely get hurt., that resisting is something criminals do. Don't know who has been teaching some Americans that they can and should resist police authority on the street in order to avoid arrest for crimes they are caught in the act of committing.
Hahaha fred. You know as well as me where they learn this crazy logic. SCHOOL. Everyone gets a trophy. Nobody keeps score. Dumbing down the test. Time out. Grading on a curve. The bleeding heart liberals have taken over our education system. Not necessarily the actual teachers. The administration and the bureaucracy has pushed this. This is also true of the college level. Look up the stats on who makes up over 60% of the protesters. Young college age white girls. Totally brainwashed and quite easily I might add. By the time they get through high school, it's almost too late. Go to college and it's over. No body gets to tell them no. This is what you get. Burning our cities and tearing down our statues.

I support the cops. Yes there are bad ones. There are bad people in every job. There are also some great people. They really want to keep us safe. You just would not believe what they put up with in one day on the beat. The lowest peices of crap that you can imagine are the ones they have to deal with. They would just as soon spit in your face as look at you. They have no fear of cops because they know some liberal judge will have them back on the street before the cop gets the paperwork finished. This is what we get from years of liberal ideas. It is "good intentions with horrible results". You have to hurt some feelings along the way or you get what we have in Portland.

I can comment on all the things because I have VERY close family that are in law enforcement and the education system. I see the crap they are left to deal with after it is run through the liberal agendas.

I can tell you first hand that it will make a cops days if you just say "thanks" as you walk by. All lives matter.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Fred you are so good at laying roadside IEDs, I love finding the trip wires and setting them off. the thread title is a "dog whistle" and a dead giveaway. peace...

21 - 29 of 29 Posts