TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you can see I have physically VERIFIED that Border Security has been raised from a 3 strand of barbed wire to 4. Last time I was down checking on the Fence, it was only 3 strands.

And on top of that there is now evidence that the grass IS greener on their side...... HHHmmm

Border_Security.jpg

·
Registered
19,398 Posts
Looks like they are clearing fields of fire for the soon to arrive military. Basically you are standing in the Beaten Zone , the area between the "first catch" and the "final graze" of a bullet's trajectory on our side of the border.
Happen to also notice any new signs? mines.jpg

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
To be a legal fence in an open range state, it must be a 4 strand fence. We don't want our cows getting across the border now do we. That fence is helping to keep the BS on our side for the moement.

·
Registered
167 Posts
What i am trying to figure is there was at one time where the US and Mexico had signed a treaty that the US would never put any of the US Armed Forces on the border there.

What happened to it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As you can see on the left side of the photo, the sign that is there has been shown the same about of respect as most signs in the area.... and i did notice that the holes were being punctured from this side and exited out towards their side... Just an observation.
But no new odd signs warning of impending doom. But I also noted that a second observation truck has been added to this area. That is new in the last year too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts