TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone familiar with Borile motorcycles? They are expensive for sure but The Multiuso and the Scrambler are very neat bikes. The Multiuso is kind of like a thin tire TW. I can't afford either one, but I can dream.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
I dig the concept of the multiuso. Been following that for awhile.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I hadn't heard of Borile before, but I like that Multiuso!

Just a little heavier than that other euro bike that calls to the TW crowd, the Ossa Explorer, but looks to be about $2K or so less expensive and much more utilitarian.

I sure would like to see more bikes like that in the US.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
The top frame tube is the tank. Frame is all aloonyum. Under 200 pounds.

XT225 power with the weight of a CT90. Sounds good on paper, though most of the components fall into the "knockoff" category. Zongshen motor, etc.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
The top frame tube is the tank. Frame is all aloonyum. Under 200 pounds.

XT225 power with the weight of a CT90. Sounds good on paper, though most of the components fall into the "knockoff" category. Zongshen motor, etc.
The top tube is the tank, but it's to small, 4.2 litres or one gallon just ain't enough, I go past the last lamp post in town.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Move to a smaller town?

I think they'd be pretty cool if they hold up. Would have to see one in the flesh.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
The Multiuso would be perfect as an RV or even Marine utility bike. 188 lbs. would not be too difficult to wrestle on & off a boat, or RV bumper.

As thin as it is, it would store easily. With the pannier racks that seem to be a factory option, it would make shopping for supplies and touring for fun equally enjoyable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts