1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Bit above my acquisition ability I'm afraid. Thanks for the post Z. I actually knew about it because our friend Jim the ferry boat driver (and long haul Moab attendee) sent me a text with a link...so, instead of doing my work I was sitting at my desk thinking what a great machine it was. It's also interesting how not fancy it is. Steve was a wealthy guy, but he didn't seem to flaunt it much. I suspect in real life he was pretty much a regular guy. I've seen pictures of him camping where he was doing the cowboy thing...bedroll on the ground.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
The '52 truck seems like the perfect Borneo-mobile. I love it...and hope you will reconsider its' acquisition.
I concur Mike, but have you seen the Horses in his stable? Not sure he has enough room, unless you want to buy some of those other "toys" he has sitting around....:p

·
Registered
20,197 Posts
Gee Borneo, I think it is plenty fancy with full length running boards, Jerry cans, spotlight, windshield visor, hi-top camper with platform, baby moon hubcaps, diamond plate bumper, big mirrors,etc....pretty well equipped for a '52

1 - 6 of 6 Posts