TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Borneo "The Judge" and Fort Wayne Gary are headed for home today after nearly 2 weeks and 5000 miles in Northeast Canada...he sent me some photos via phone on Tuesday night as they were back in Civilization near Montreal ...said they should arrive sometime today...

Here are a few photos{I hope} more later.... Borneo 2.jpg Borneo 1.jpg Borneo 3.jpg Borneo 4.jpg Borneo 5.jpg

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Borneo also informed me that they had hooked up with Ebbanflood Jim on the way up.... I should also add that Gary and Borneo were riding Africa Twins....but as you can see, even with the bigger tanks, they still needed to carry....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
Borneo continues his adventures for sure. I hope is "Fred Pose" underneath the M/C was just for show or a precautionary mid-flight check and there weren't any issues. Thanks for keeping us informed of the judgeship.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Borneo also informed me that they had hooked up with Ebbanflood Jim on the way up.... I should also add that Gary and Borneo were riding Africa Twins....but as you can see, even with the bigger tanks, they still needed to carry....:rolleyes:
While I appreciate you posting for Borneo would it really kill him to stop in and say hello? At this point I am beginning to feel a bit jaded by all of this.

Tom

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
"Gary and Borneo were riding Africa Twins....but as you can see, even with the bigger tanks, they still needed to carry"

Yep any time you travel on Northern Canada bring a gas can and cash.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
While I appreciate you posting for Borneo would it really kill him to stop in and say hello? At this point I am beginning to feel a bit jaded by all of this.

Tom
"There Goes the Judge" ... :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts