TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
KSL.com says 25-30 people lost at least one limb. I can't think of a worse thing for a runner...especially one that is fast enough to qualify for the Boston Marathon.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Praying for all those families tonight...

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lots of stuff going down early this morning...2 suspects rob a 711, they killed an MIT officer, carjacked a Mercedes SUV, car chase throwing grenades at cops, shoot out, MBTA transit officer shot, suspect 1 shot dead and his brother (suspect 2) ran him over with the SUV and is now on the run (white backwards hat guy)....

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
How shocking! Can you believe its another muslim extremist? I heard today that we new he was an extremist. He left the U.S. for six months "to go back home for training" and came back and killed people. We as a nation need to quit letting these 7th century monsters into this country. Not that they cant fly to Mexico cut their hair and just walk on in. Its sad that we cant even say what we are fighting against or what the problem is "muslim extremist". Im sure the media has been trying to tie it into a conservative, tea party, gun toting christian type like they usually do. Or im sure it can be George Bushes fault somehow. Isnt it odd when something like this happens with a gun the media is all about blaming the gun and trying to ban them but when its a pressure cooker they blame it on the bomber. They should be trying to ban assault style "black" high capacity pressure cookers. Anyway i hope they catch this second guy and burn him in public. Need to set an example. I feel bad for all the people who got injured.

·
Registered
100 Posts
How shocking! Can you believe its another muslim extremist? I heard today that we new he was an extremist. He left the U.S. for six months "to go back home for training" and came back and killed people. We as a nation need to quit letting these 7th century monsters into this country. Not that they cant fly to Mexico cut their hair and just walk on in. Its sad that we cant even say what we are fighting against or what the problem is "muslim extremist". Im sure the media has been trying to tie it into a conservative, tea party, gun toting christian type like they usually do. Or im sure it can be George Bushes fault somehow. Isnt it odd when something like this happens with a gun the media is all about blaming the gun and trying to ban them but when its a pressure cooker they blame it on the bomber. They should be trying to ban assault style "black" high capacity pressure cookers. Anyway i hope they catch this second guy and burn him in public. Need to set an example. I feel bad for all the people who got injured.

Because using a tragedy to push your own obvious biases and agenda makes you so much different from anyone else spewing hate.

Yes, let's "burn him in public."

I'm sure that'll teach the media that conservatives are totally different from extremists.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts