TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
You look rather handsome and debonair in that very nice hat brother... :D Nice stash too. :p

Reactions: Smitty Blackstone

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
They call Los Angeles the city of angels. I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow there are some nice folks there. Course I can't say I've seen London, and I ain't never been to France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Los Angeles, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen something every bit as stupefying as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me.

·
Registered
20,366 Posts
Handsome fella that Flathats. Figured he would be as beat up as his old pick-up truck but Travis cleans up nicely. Must be in his fancy go-to-town rig too.;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
They call Los Angeles the city of angels. I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow there are some nice folks there. Course I can't say I've seen London, and I ain't never been to France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Los Angeles, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen something every bit as stupefying as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me.
image.jpeg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts