TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a nice full day of showers here in Arizona on Saturday so I couldn't do any riding. After pacing back and fourth like a dog I loaded up the truck with a few friends in their Rzr's and drove out to Florence Junction to do some church day riding. One of the best times to ride in Arizona is after the rain. There is very little dust, cooler temps, and the desert is just beautiful! There was a little bit of mud, which sure can be interesting on two wheels. For the most part it wasnt very busy, which is always nice. Did about 50 miles or so, and rode back on the pavement so we could get back at a decent time to enjoy a Fudruckers burger!

Once again i am more than impressed with the tw200. It does everything i want it to!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Looks like fun! I have family in Arizona and have been thinking I would like to take the T-dub down there sometime.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i think "Rocky" will be down here at the end of the month. I plan on taking him thru box canyon, martinez cabin and possibly the coke ovens. Dont come down till summer is over with! Next few months will be riding in higher elevations in the pine trees.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yeah I have been down in Phoenix a few times during the summer, it is a little on the warm side! I was down there just a couple weeks ago it was quite nice! I was dying to have my t-dub but we flew down.

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
Looked like a really fun ride. You've got some great desert riding area's. I love to ride the desert area's here in Idaho in spring and fall...but not in the middle of summer either. If I thinks it's hot here in the summer, I can't imagine what its like riding in an Arizona summer. Well, actually I can imagine it, but don't want too. I have too much hot, hot desert experience as it is. But it's fun exploring none-the-less.

If you keep posting these photo's, I'm gonna have to abandon my TW painting project and put it back together so I can ride!

Thanks again for sharing.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hmmm.... THANK YOU!

I really enjoyed those great pics. Nice petroglyphs!

I'm a bit jealous, I like cactus,rocks,and the mystery of the AZ Dez.

·
Registered
150 Posts
When you want to come over to Az and go riding let me know. I'll show you around...

Winter would be a better time due to the heat in the summer. When it gets hot here, we ride up in the mountains...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts