TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Listed here and elsewhere. Selling some stuff I have to buy other stuff I need more.

Sold-deleted.

Used Swiss rubberized nylon rucksacks. Not counting the side pockets they're 17 x 5 x 13 and probably 20 liters or so capacity with the rubber throat rolled all the way down and the over flap fully cinched. Expanded to max I'd guess 30- 35 liters capacity. Swiss uber quality with metal stiffening staves in the back and lots of straps. Weight, about 4 pounds each. $40 a pair+shipping, have three pairs. This is the one I haul my lunch and work clothes in.[
ATTACH=CONFIG]135857[/ATTACH]

Post war German 5 Liter Kubelwagen pattern Jerry cans and tool box set. The tool box halves tab and latch together then dovetails into the pan and then latches down the cans. Dings, scratches and surface rust on the outside but the cans are spotless inside. I don't think they have ever had fuel in them. $45+shipping
KIMG0552 - Copy.JPG

Local pickup anywhere between south Tacoma and Olympia is fine with me too.

Additional:
Garrett T-3 turbocharger
8 inch grinding and wire wheels,
some Vertex Standard hand helds, SOLD
200 pounds of gas welding and brazing rods,
a USGI multi fuel pot belly stove,
some Yamaha XT350 goodness,
a Kona Dawg Primo MTB,
a couple tubs of some surplus stuff
Ford Econoline van

XT350, Jeep Cherokee, Willys MB and trailer....let me think on those.

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Which Vertex handies, what welding rods and what XT350 parts?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Are the pics showing for you guys ? I changed a few things and they look different now...on my end.

The welding and brazing rod is oxy acetylene

Radios are VX-210A's

XT350 goodness is a whole bike.

I have some spare parts in my keep it running stash, what do you need ?

·
Registered
445 Posts
I’m interested in the Vertex radios (charger included?) and an XT gas tank if you have it. Shipping would be to Savannah, GA 31404. Let me know prices, etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need a day or three to measure and weigh and then check with USPS and UPS before quoting ya anything concrete.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Not a problem

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Why are you selling XT350?? Hard to start? I want one, or something similar. I'm looking at a Honda Ascot vt500 locally. It would be a project.....not running currently, but running when parked outside for two years. yuk.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why are you selling XT350?? Hard to start? I want one, or something similar. I'm looking at a Honda Ascot vt500 locally. It would be a project.....not running currently, but running when parked outside for two years. yuk.
Nope. Mrs. Mudd wants a new bike to better go more places more often with me. I have four XT350's. She really doesn't care for them all that much. She is all :icon_bounce: over the XT225 and Versys-X 300.

XT350 was a strong seller and they sold a crap ton of them because they were and still are a good bike. Other than the graphics nothing changed over the 15 year production run from 1985 to 2000. I think after "94 they were the last kick start only Japanese dual sport on the market. OEM parts are still available.Race Tech, Cycleracks, Clarke, Seat Concepts and a couple others I forget are still making and selling XT350 stuff because people keep buying it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I’m interested in the Vertex radios (charger included?) and an XT gas tank if you have it. Shipping would be to Savannah, GA 31404. Let me know prices, etc. Thanks.
Sending ya a message.

Vertex Standard VX-210A/U UHF radios and charge bank. IP-67 water resistant, intrinsically safe batteries and meets or exceeds MIL STD 810C/D/E VX-210 Spec Sheet

SOLD
KIMG0591 - Copy (2).JPG

Can you guys see this picture ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts