TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Busy Saturday for the TW! Rode it to work in the morning and packed it up in the afternoon with my 13 y.o. son and his TTR230 and headed to a friend's place for some trail riding. I bought the TTR230 for my son after he outgrew his TTR125, with the original plan being for him to simply transition from the 125 to the TW. He was uncomfortable with the idea for some reason, so I found a nice TTR230 for him, knowing it would be more of the dirt oriented machine he was used to, plus I finally wouldn't have to look like a goofball riding one of his bikes around! Somehow, when I wasn't looking, my brother convinced my son to ride his Honda XR250L. What? When he was done I told him he HAD to ride the TW now, which he did. It was a great day! He later told me that he sorta liked the TW better than the TTR230! Good thing we needed two offroad bikes anyway.

IMG_1615.PNG

Super Moderator
Well done!!
Busy Saturday for the TW! Rode it to work in the morning and packed it up in the afternoon with my 13 y.o. son and his TTR230 and headed to a friend's place for some trail riding. I bought the TTR230 for my son after he outgrew his TTR125, with the original plan being for him to simply transition from the 125 to the TW. He was uncomfortable with the idea for some reason, so I found a nice TTR230 for him, knowing it would be more of the dirt oriented machine he was used to, plus I finally wouldn't have to look like a goofball riding one of his bikes around! Somehow, when I wasn't looking, my brother convinced my son to ride his Honda XR250L. What? When he was done I told him he HAD to ride the TW now, which he did. It was a great day! He later told me that he sorta liked the TW better than the TTR230! Good thing we needed two offroad bikes anyway.

View attachment 196400

1 - 3 of 3 Posts