TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
1991 TW200, 2017 TW200, 2022 Indian Super Chief, 1979 Goldwing w/ Moline sidecar, 1975 BMW R90
261 Posts
Reactions: PlacerLode

·
Registered
2,465 Posts

·
Registered
Pleasanton, CA
6,310 Posts
If you read the instructions or even on the Bradley website they are to be mounted under the head of the rear lower chain guide bolts
What !

We are supposed to actually read those instructions, who knew ?

Oh well, my lower chain guide and bolts are long gone, so the lock washers will be going into my lock washer tub.

Thanks for clearing up this mystery for us, Flat4 !

Brian

·
Registered
482 Posts
Got mine installed with a 62 aluminum rear sprocket. I had to cut and grind the inside hanger on the swingarm and then sliced the chain guard down the middle. Everything works great. Contemplating the JNS extended swingarm kit but I think the increased leverage will require a heavier rear shock spring

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Got mine installed with a 62 aluminum rear sprocket. I had to cut and grind the inside hanger on the swingarm and then sliced the chain guard down the middle. Everything works great. Contemplating the JNS extended swingarm kit but I think the increased leverage will require a heavier rear shock spring
Try the extension before spending money on a spring. I found mine to be just right.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts