TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
the part(s) you need are cheap just the rear bearing spacer $10 and a thing that is also a "spacer" but looks like a washer that helps center the main bearing spacer tube it's like $5 and if you don't have it I think you could wrap the spacer tube with a tape buildup in the center and that would sufficiently center the spacer tube so you can slip the axle back through

also keep in mind with this method you don't have to sacrifice your stock rear hub so you can sell the stock rear wheel assembly complete and maybe recoup some of the costs

·
Registered
'20 TW with mods
255 Posts
So ? Why do I want to buy this Bradley ATV rear wheel kit ?
(I do)...but my understanding is.. I'll have source up some extra parts . ?? Was hoping the kit came with everything you needed ? Pricy? At 5oo dollars....
Here's why

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Yup I bet Bradley is happy to sell any they can you can message them through their eBay listing and mention you’re a forum member who would love to get in on a group buy and I bet they will gladly set you up for a deal

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Here's why

i like this idea pls let us know if you try it that would save extended swingarms and would probably help with gearing that will compensate for the larger rotating mass if it’s heavier than stock maybe it’s lighter than stock at that point !?!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
So ? Why do I want to buy this Bradley ATV rear wheel kit ?
(I do)...but my understanding is.. I'll have source up some extra parts . ?? Was hoping the kit came with everything you needed ? Pricy? At 5oo dollars....
You T-dub gives it's all for you !
Show it some love....,heck it's just money ...
It's not like money is worth anything anymore :p
mike from N.C.

·
Registered
'20 TW with mods
255 Posts
Got mine installed with a 62 aluminum rear sprocket. I had to cut and grind the inside hanger on the swingarm and then sliced the chain guard down the middle. Everything works great. Contemplating the JNS extended swingarm kit but I think the increased leverage will require a heavier rear shock spring
How's the street riding with the 62T sprocket?

61 - 69 of 69 Posts