TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there so I have an extra sprocket set for sale. Brand New never mounted. The rear is Aluminum which is nice if u want to lighten up your drive train. I put a 49/15 on my bike in same materials which is also an equivalent gear ration to the 46/14 and it has made a huge difference in the top end rpm allowing comfortable highway speed saving the motor’s life with barely noticeable change in low end. It also helped pull the insanely close stock gearing of needing to shift 1, 2, 3rd just to pull onto the highway down to 1, 2nd. I also went from an o-ring chain to a standard heavy duty and can smoke my buddy on his klx-250

Please make an offer as I don’t know what to ask and can’t remember what I paid. If it doesn’t sell it will go with the bike as a spare when we part if I don’t wear through the other set first.

Can do Paypal or Direct Transfer

82169731-5E11-481D-A0A5-472CBAFB42BD.jpeg

8671655B-CDDE-451A-A37C-5067014ED8F7.jpeg

59456550-E0D6-471F-8BDB-747486942367.jpeg

0D098470-9AEA-488E-9F01-BBB43B7ED9FD.jpeg

CDA3EF12-680A-473B-A542-DAF93419A6BC.jpeg

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
I don't own a TW but might be able to use one of them, the rear on my BW350. I will offer $25 plus shipping and immediate PP payment if that is acceptable. Let me know.

GaryL

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey GaryL! Just waiting to hear from someone who PM’d me before you about the set. I’ll definitely consider selling just the one it if he doesn’t go for it but prefer to sell as a set. Will let you know asap thank you!

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
Hey GaryL! Just waiting to hear from someone who PM’d me before you about the set. I’ll definitely consider selling just the one it if he doesn’t go for it but prefer to sell as a set. Will let you know asap thank you!
Best if you sell them to a TW owner who will be sure they fit. I just tossed this out as an offer and don't know if they would work on my BW350 anyway.

GaryL

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So if no one wants these in next couple days I’m probably just gonna throw the 46 on my rear to see how she goes. 15/46 would be the new setup from 15/49 now. Just interested to see what it changes. I’m guessing more top end. Which could be fun as I plan to ride it to the longest straightest asphalt strip on the islanf next week. We clicked 70.7 last trip haha

Make me an offer on the combo though happy to hook someone up with a good deal. Not attached to them. Shipping will be about 7$ usps priority.

Mahalos

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Maybe toss in a pineapple to sweeten the deal? :p
only if mel will toss in use of his pineapple corer.

now that thing was sweet!

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
What does a new stock rear sprocket for a TW go for these days? $25 at Partzilla as far as I can tell. I can't find the front sprocket on PZ at all but I would suspect around $12 for it. I don't need either of them but was willing to step up and help a member out but another member apparently had dibbs on them and did not follow through. Oh Well. These are not unavailable or made of that special metal "Unobtanium".

GaryL

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gary! Lol �� sorry I’ll be happy to sell you the rear if you want it to experiment with. From your last message I thought you were saying you didn’t want it haha my bad.

Wish I had a pineapple to throw in hehe

PM me if still interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts