TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm just bought my first TW 200. I'm not new to riding, been riding for over 35 years. Lots of dirt bikes, endures, street bikes, and still have my Harley Davidson Shovelhead Low Rider. But today I picked up a 2013 Yamaha TW 200 with 1,616 miles on it for $2,800. Got a bike hitch rack with it too.
I have a Class A Motorhome and this pick is perfect to put up on the hitch when I travel, as well as get around town here in Los Angeles. Also wanted to get my wife on it and teach her to ride and possibly my youngest daughter whose 18.
Any ways just wanted to say hello and looking forward to learning what there is to learn about this bike. Thanks!

Here's the Craigs List link to the bike I got today. https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/mcy/d/acton-2013-yamaha-tw-200-fat-tire/7026049498.html

P.S. Please feel free to give me any advice you may have and /or your thought on what I got and what I paid. I think I did good. It was only an hour away from me so that made it even better in my book as I'm a busy guy working and all.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Craigs List link is no longer working as the seller deleted it. So I'll try and post some pictures of my 2013 TW 200 here.

Image 11-30-19 at 8.03 PM.jpg

·
Registered
612 Posts
Bravo Johnny, Bravo! I think you did VERY WELL Sir! That cycle rack and, that cyclerack, is an A++

Welcome to the forum!

Marty

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
welcome to the forum, ya done did good!

the cyclerack is a great addition, and there's a long list of mods you can do to (personalize/improve/spend money on) your bike.
check out my signature line for suggestions.

ride on!

·
Registered
20,388 Posts
Bravo! You have secured a very secure carrier for the back of the RV. Good finds on both bike & carrier Sir.
In a perfect world I would find some way of reducing injury hazards associated with the carrier's stabilizing frame/bumper(?) extensions. Paint them a Day-Glow orange? Cover ends with nerf balls? Otherwise it is pretty easy to walk into one of them , or have others create an inadvertent collision with them in a parking lot .
nerf106685_MAIN._AC_SL1500_V1531554459_.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome from Georgia. I used to ride a '57 Pan. Enjoy the TW.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts