TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new translucent Clarke tank still wrapped in box.
$200 shipped!
1479242857839635905421.jpg

Here's the story:

I had a bad experience with justgastanks.com. I ordered this tank from them and it took a really long time. 2 weeks longer than they said it would. I told them to cancel my order. They said they would gladly do so. After that I ordered one from Clarke. About a week after I get the one from clarke, I get the tank from justgastanks! Called them, emailed them, even tried to go through PayPal for a refund. No luck. This place is a joke.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow... no service and sub par tanks (from what I have heard) sounds like the ol' BBB needs to get involved.
Ha! If you look up there actual store it is shut down. EBay store is gone too. I don't think the business even exists anymore. Probably running out of grandmas basement now. They don't actually stock any tanks. Just middle man them through Clarke.

On top of everything PayPal won't step in unless I ship it back to them. But I can't contact anyone and the store is closed. I don't want to be shit out of luck. I'd rather eat the 40 bucks than deal with justgastanks for another second.

I really like the tank, can't say quality is sub par at all. No issues with Clarke, just jgt.

Screenshot_20161115-182130.png

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
Wow, good deal. Very tempting and I already have four tanks for two bikes.:p
Relatively unblemished?
Comes with basic plastic gas cap and gasket?
Sweet deal for someone.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
the BBB is just a scam membership "pay for play" private company there is nothing legit behind the BBB what so ever

I've ordered about 6 tanks from JGT over the years and always got what I ordered with no problems but I never had any dillusion they were located in Trump Towers lol

Great deal on this TL tank they always sell like hotcakes IMO

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, good deal. Very tempting and I already have four tanks for two bikes.:p
Relatively unblemished?
Comes with basic plastic gas cap and gasket?
Sweet deal for someone.
Brand New still shrink wrapped. Gasket, cap, little piece of paper, I'll even throw in a sticker and koozie from my Clarke order!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
That is a great deal!!!!
JGT.com treated me like I owned them when I had a tank go bad by arguably my admitted to them wrongdoing. My first tank came on time. The Replacement tank came quicker.
Your lucky.... They acted like i was annoying them when my two tanks i bought from them came with missing parts.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Someone should buy this tank:

These are the best tanks in the world. Everyone should get one. Nobody should buy any other tank, Also, this is a member passing a great deal on to other members of the forum which is a great thing to see. I have been the beneficiary of a great deal or two on this forum. i.e. Riding pants, Coleman seat cover, jimboshield, oil cooler, lighted tie downs, etc. 1911garand...buy that tank and get a rotopax set up. Every time you ride 270 miles without filling up you will feel like Tommy Salami. True, seldom will you ride close to 300 miles and not see a gas station, but you can do it while most people cannot and that makes you almost as cool as a guy who can do a wheelie while smoking a cigarette and flashing a peace sign. (nothing is cooler than that) MBW

Sorry Ssdyle (Sonny)- Your post was not posted when I started typing mine. Enjoy your tank. No offense meant...Go Evan McMullen.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks brother.
I'm stuck in N.M. Right now waiting out a snow storm trying to get back to Utah.
Snow with wind gust up to 70 mph, I'm driving a 23 foot rv, it has the aroedynamics of a cracker box.
Can't wait to get off the road.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts