TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bridgestone Trailwing Tires for a TW-200 Yamaha (Trailways) 1987-2011 . Front (203) size 130/80/18; Rear (204) size 180/80/14; like new. $90.00 for the pair. Prefer pick-up, but will ship to your address per actual shipping cost. Pictures may be seen at: http://cleveland.craigslist.org

Go to www.craigslist.org Click on the Cleveland page. In the search pane, type, Bridgestone Trailwing Tires. It will bing you to the link and you can click on it and view the add.

Date of listing: 03/21/11

email address is:[email protected]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That link doesn't work...

The link was to craigslist not to the tires directly. The ad has been changed, with this addition.

Go to www.craigslist.org Click on the Cleveland page. In the search pane, type, Bridgestone Trailwing Tires. It will bing you to the link and you can click on it and view the add.

Sorry about the confusion. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The link was to craigslist not to the tires directly. The ad has been changed, with this addition.

Sorry about the confusion. I hope this helps.

Actually, you can just type TW200 in the search box and you'll find the tires.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
How old are those (date stamps on the sidewall)? About how many miles on them?

We have to know these things.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How old are those (date stamps on the sidewall)? About how many miles on them?

We have to know these things.

I don't know the mileage. I bought them from guy who used them a few times but decided to put on knobbies.

Front tire looks brand new, and rear tire has a bit of wear but both are like new as far as tread depth.

The surface tread of the rear tire comes up to the chin of Washington when a quarter is inserted,into the tread.

The numbers and letters on the wall of the rear tire are: Made in Japan, K9901, Dot EN3A, cab4504, E4 75R-0002566

The numbers and letters on the wall of the front tire are: Made in Japan, 69901 9462, Dot ENIE, TAB 4306,

E4 75R-0002565

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
The date stamp should be in a rectangular box on the sidewall, (maybe having rounded corners on the rectangle), and is a 4 digit number. The first 2 digits are the week of manufacture, the last 2 digits, the year. Can you find that on the tires?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The date stamp should be in a rectangular box on the sidewall, (maybe having rounded corners on the rectangle), and is a 4 digit number. The first 2 digits are the week of manufacture, the last 2 digits, the year. Can you find that on the tires?

Good evening .I checked the tire sidewall as you said .In the long rectangle /W round ends ,is this information .Rear tire-- ( CAB 4504 ) . Front tire--(TAB 4306 ).Hope this info. will help ? Previous

owner put Armor All on them before storing them .Tires are in very good cond. Hope to hear from you .

Thanks Bob.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts