·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
Someone should grab these...

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love these tires even off-road they are much better than you might expect. On the road they are smooth and quiet, have less rolling resistance than knobbies and great for the twisties.
Yes the guy who tested them said he tried to find anything he didn't like but they worked perfectly on and off road in Southern Cal

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yes the guy who tested them said he tried to find anything he didn't like but they worked perfectly on and off road in Southern Cal

Great tires. I have almost 2.5 K on mine and they handle pavement, gravel and dirt fine. They really are great on pavement, the only place I noticed a difference from the stockers. There they definitely let you lay the bike down in turns without worry. I don't do any deep mud if at all possible so I can't speak for that issue. Also they hold up very well. Nuff said. Also, they run a lot smoother than the stockers at higher speeds.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great tires. I have almost 2.5 K on mine and they handle pavement, gravel and dirt fine. They really are great on pavement, the only place I noticed a difference from the stockers. There they definitely let you lay the bike down in turns without worry. I don't do any deep mud if at all possible so I can't speak for that issue. Also they hold up very well. Nuff said. Also, they run a lot smoother than the stockers at higher speeds.
Yes I'm tempted to mount these up on some spare rims for my Socal street and back road commute where I'll probably never seen any mud thanks for the info !!!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Fred,
I have those tires on two of my 4 TW's. They are very pleasant to ride with, smooth as silk, and I see no penalty on gravel and dry dirt and especially on the street. I would take them in a heart beat, but have new tires on all 4 at this time.
Mel

·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
Yah I've probably got them priced too cheap sometimes a low asking price makes people see less value in them but I know if I needed tires I couldn't find a set for $60
I'm tempted to get those, but would have to wait for you to come my way to drop them off. It really is a great deal for someone Fred. Good of you to offer them so cheaply.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
no idea where you are but if you're in Washington might only be $25 but anywhere else it will be as much as or more than the tires which is still actually a great deal lol
i just got two 241's delivered for 104 total. I don't know how the big box places do it.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts