TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Try clear, flush then with a left foot, swirl it all around. It's the only thing that works for me besides switching between browsers. Seriously though thanks for letting me know. If it doesn't resolve I'll put in a request. Unfortunately it's a recurring PITA and eventually it just starts working. Any ideas LT?

Hello admin, you can see I posted but it's not showing up in the thread for me. Deleted cookies and cache, no luck...

View attachment 188210

View attachment 188212

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it's progressively getting worse. Now other peoples posts are not visible.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hello there,

What browser/device are you using?
Also, can you grab us the URL of that thread?
Things may be out of sync.

Ed

Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) / MacOS 10.14.2
https://www.tw200forum.com/forum/tw200-classifieds/
https://www.tw200forum.com/forum/tw200-classifieds/4804-tws-craigslist.html
Post #2280 is the last one I can see from the computer and I know there are more.

Posts and threads appear properly here on mobile device using Tapatalk, but not on browser/computer. I tried deleting all cookies and cache and logging out and back in, no change.

Thanks.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Fixed, I deleted and undeleted a post and it started working.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fixed, I deleted and undeleted a post and it started working.
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but thank you kindly for fixing the issue. I can now see the posts from the computer. Cheers and thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but thank you kindly for fixing the issue. I can now see the posts from the computer. Cheers and thanks again.
Aparently it's the method per management. It probably causes the primary keys to be rewritten and synced with tapalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts