TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The grey plastic starter switch on my 08, has snapped off is there any way to jimmy rig something for now, and is there a chance to fix just the switch, or will i have to buy an entirely new component that houses the starter switch and and the kill switch.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Sorry for your problem, as I don't have an answer. Bumpstart if you can on pavement for now. And another good reason to install a kickstarter. Good luck; and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
19,405 Posts
If the core of the button is still there and still functions then the button's height and shape can be rebuilt using either paste like products.Amazon.com: Plastex Plastic Repair Kit - Easily glue, repair or remake or plastic epoxies like this very god performer J-B Weld 50132 PlasticWeld Quick-Setting Epoxy Syringe - Dries Translucent Yellow - 25 ml . or if you have 22mm or bar space somewhere add a new switch group. Universal Handlebar Switch Starter Kill Push ON OFF Button for Motorcycle Scooter Pit / Dirt bikes

·
Registered
8,298 Posts
Is this the part you need? If yes then send me a PM. $30 delivered.

GaryL

IMG_1477.JPG IMG_1477.JPG IMG_1477.JPG

Looks like the Go Advanced picture posting is not working either. PM me with your email and I will send a picture of the switch I have so you can decide if it is the right one you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts