TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2/89 Trailway was at cabin built by Dad (1950) before I was born. Lick Run Road at Pine Creak Village since new. It was run by kids of all aegis on dirt till they started spraying oil / asphalt in places. Between Pa Grand Canyon west side, Marshlands and Galeton. The place went down hill when Rough Cut Lodge was built across Pine Creek and the place looked like Manhattan. No won went there after Mom last birthday party 2010. Now my Sister selling it so I brought every home to Jacobus. TW200 had 3100 miles on it, oil never changed & never license plate on it. Carb never drained it was full of green gas. So I had to take it off & clean it. Turn signal indicator & some marker bulbs burned out. The gray rubber chain skid was gone. There is no part number or name in the service manual. Only piece left was under screw (seen on top picture of WW2 Sunoco motor cyc grease) that I used to reassemble bike. Found part on eBay SPROCKET GUARD CHAIN GUIDE COVER CASE SAVER PROTECTOR FOR YAMAHA TW200 TW 200 made on plastic printer in Komarno, Slovakia. It much better than crap original bike came with. I put 15 t and 47 t Spacely sprocket on it. And I did it buy myself. It now perfect except the fuel petcock, it would never turn from new with out the force of pliers on it.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Congrats and Kudos on another ’89 Black Widow saved from a slow death. Did you happen to remove the bug in this photo before it crawled deeper?

·
Super Moderator
19,923 Posts
Welcome, it's going to be another cool bike when you are done. We are here for you, ask any questions we can help you with brother.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts