TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally picked up the 06 TW I bought a few weeks ago. Background, on my way to the airport to go visit my GF in England for a few weeks I stopped and looked at it as it was 100 miles from my house. Made the deal and flew to England. While I was away I had them put a new front tire on her and reserved a small Uhaul for when I got back. I got to Cocoa from Orlando and stayed at a hotel on the beach that night, was up at 430 because of the time change. So I went to Home Depot and bought a 1/2" 2x4 piece of plywood, metal strips and a couple of straps. Ramp and securing options settled. I had reserved the 4x8 trailer as it sits below the height of my Outback and hardly any drag. Unfortunately the lights did not work so they gave me a 5 x 8. No problem towing but it does knock my MPG down to 18 because of the drag at 75 mph.

The little thing looks lost in the bigger trailer!

Took her for a short spin around the hood when I got home and squeezed her into the garage with the Road Glide Ultra and the CB500x RR. She looks tiny compared to them. Only pic I got was in the trailer though. Bonus, she has an LED headlight along with the LED turn signals.

Original pic from a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Looks great.
You love the 2006 because it's so... unique to other years.
Wait, did I say that? It's just like other years.
Congrats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts