TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon All,

I've just added an item to my "Bucket List", -- I'm intending to take a month one summer and ride to visit my daughter, Son-in-Law and our new Grand Child, her first our third.

There is a lot of details which I won't bore you with, here are a few;

1) When - The summer of 2015, I will be 70 that year and the new one will be three.

2) Why - I'm a converted dirt rider and I've really gotten hooked on the T-Dub 2003 (altered) Dual Sport and besides my Grand Daughters can tell all kinds of interesting stories about the "Crazy Bompa."

I was also wondering if anyone knew what is the longest one-way and round tripe is on the back of a T-Dub? The trip is from Huntsville, Al to Manzanita, Or and back.

I also thought I might hookup with some of you adventurers for part of the way or maybe a meal just to put a face with the name.

There is a lot of planning and water to cross under the bridge between now and then. Will keep in touch.

Oh, just for the record I know what my wife's immediate opinion of this is, this past May was our 48th anniversary and we are still on our honeymoon.

Be Careless

Larry

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
A little over 2,500 miles? I say good for you! I'd offer up a meal and a place to stay but you won't be traveling through Washington.

Keep us updated.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Take a detour and pass by. Found a few great places to ride and even better places to stop and chat and chill!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts