TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics from a ride my buddy Peter and I took today. We rode about 100 miles round trip.

Just a good over all ride. It's always good to get out when you can.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Wow, that is some lush vegetation up your way!

Glad you guys had a good ride.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Everything looks so green and nice. Where I live, even in the mountains things are drying or dried out by this time of year, so not so green as in the spring. Looks like there are some pretty big trees there, and some awesome views. Thanks for sharing your ride with us.

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
In a time long, long ago before the TW even existed (but after the first Star Wars Movie), I lived down near the Tacoma area. Seeing your pictures reminds me of that so much. I miss the summers there, greener and cooler. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
T, looks like ya'll had a nice day, and B-dub and DonB are right, it sure is beautiful over there, all's brown here now, sigh.

Admiral, may the force be with you!

Bag

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Does't look like you have to deal with many days where the temperature creeps up around 100.. Having a riding Buddy is great!! A 100 miles is a long day off pavement, but it is always worth it and generally leaves me feeling like a true adventurer. Enjoyed your pictures, take care. Gerry

·
Super Moderator
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Only had 1 hicup. My chain came off while we were way way way out. I was able to get it back on even with the swarm of thousands of mosquitoes. But my adjustment was as far out as it gets #9. So off we went and I just hoped it would be ok. I'm thinking about getting a stock 428 chain and just carry it as a spare. I put my new o-ring chain on today.
Anyone else carry a spare with you while you are traveling out and about the boonies?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts