TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bags are british surplus gas mask bags, I got these in a pawn shop for $8. Do a web search for British gas mask / haversack bag, they are out there.

·
Registered
19,445 Posts
r80rt, how do you keep your bike so clean on a fun run through such pretty countryside? And is that an airhorn or squirrel repellant mounted at leading edge of skid-plate?

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It does look clean in that pic, but I promise it ain't. That little cylinder on the skid plate is a tool box from an old Honda three wheeler. I carry a few extra tools in there. It looks like it might be in a bad spot but I've been in some gnarly places and never put a scratch on it.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
r80rt,
you alway post up great pics from your adventures! i need to get to your great state some day, kneed to see the wonderful scenery first hand.

ride on,
joe

·
Registered
13,352 Posts
Your pictures remind me of my carefree youth, plopping a fishing line in the water and sitting all day getting sunburned! Just one of those moments I guess. Good stuff r80t!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Admiral, I really want to come ride around in your neck of the woods, I guess the grass is always greener.....

·
Registered
19,445 Posts
A jet? How about a short field capable Otter or Caribou capable of ferrying TWs right to the trailhead ? Or a DC-3 so a herd of us can load up and go together? Although a trans-atlantic capable jet could bring Skippyboy2 and his 125cc TW submarine over for some midnight maneuvers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts