TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I really scored this time... I got a real nice shape, runs beautifully 86 BW 200 for $80. Yup, $80!!!

Does anyone here have one, or know about them? Does anyone have a Owners Manual they'd want to sell, or make a copy of????

Im really stoked about this bike......

John.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
How cool is that?

The BW200 is fairly similar to the TW, but rather than the TW motor with a long output shaft it uses the short shaft XT200 motor and a jackshaft, wider front end and and swingarm and ATV-type wheels. Mechanically speaking it probably shares more parts with the TriMoto three-wheeler than a TW.

I wants one.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to show you guys a pic, but how??? I did it successfully in the test forum... But it wont give me the option to attach a file here??? Doh!

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Upload to photobucket, hover over the pick, copy the image URL from the menu that pops up, and paste it in the typing window.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok. Hope this works, and Im not too much of an idiot

Worth $80 right?! Can you believe I talked him down from $100?

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Bike Thief!

I've never run into a BW that wasn't priced beyond reason.

Nice score.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Wow man, EIGHTY DOLLARS!? How come no one ever gives me free bikes lol? You lucky...

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I will give you $100

·
Registered
866 Posts
$200

Might as well put it on ebay. At this rate, you'd probably get several grand for that thing.

I never realized they had a dual shock, that's cool looking. Actually, most of my experience with a BW is working on a BW80. It had the airbox up at the front of the bike. It was a royal PITA to work on. It was like Yamaha designed it to frustrate the mechanic.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
[quote name='River City T-Dub' date='14 July 2011 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1310660732' post='22238']

$245................?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Here's one for sale in Albuquerque on CL ($1400). Nothing to gain for me (FYI). Tom

1987 Yamaha BW200 - Big Wheel Off Road Bike - Check this out! Rare! - $1400 (Albuquerque, New Mexico)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts